Monday, November 16, 2009

Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake from Mrs.Fields


Good stuff are...
a. to be shared?
b. all mine!

Normally, when it comes to food, especially fried chicken, chunky french fries and anything that involves dark chocolate, I am totally a "b" person.

But I have to make an exception for this one, because, if no one knows about this, no one would buy this, and Mrs.Fields will stop making these. Thus, I have to let people know how good these are.

It is...
- Not a cheesecake
- Soft, moist and fluffy
- Very chocolatey
- Not too sweet
- Melt in your mouth fantastic!
- With bits of creamy and savoury cream cheese
- Doesn't break my bank, at just HK$18 per piece!

I bought this for a get together with a girl friend, almost placed the cake on a beautiful ceramic stand and called it my own...then I realised, my friend knows my baking skills (or lack there of ) very well and I won't be able to fool her. Damn.

If this is available near you, and you haven't tried it....
Go.

Mrs.Fields didn't pay me to write this.
Sous chef I totally paid for the cake.
Find Mrs.Fields shop nearest to you here

8 comments:

Indonesia Eats said...

In Canada, this is only available in Toronto area. Huh!

EatTravelEat said...

Don't think I've ever seen these type of cakes at Mrs. Fields! This sounds and looks awesome. I think I would really enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Oohh haven't had Mrs Fields in aggess. I normally go their PB and choc brownie mmmmm but the next time I see them I shall search for this cake rarrr

Little Corner of Mine said...

Hmmm...I should make a chocolate cream cheese cake. ;)

daphne said...

Too bad no Mrs Fields here! But that looks sooo sinful and rich!

Jason said...

I know where I can heading after work today! nah, I mean after lunch ... haha

Anonymous said...

em.. hm.. Waiting for my chocolate cream cheese cake in the mail.. *hint-hint
Come on Rita! Don't do it for me. do it for Mrs Fields! :)

Jin said...

Looks delicious! Thanks for the tip! Now there's no need to dirty the kitchen.